Monday, January 09, 2006

Galactica Love

So, I love Battlestar Galactica. Last week's episode was great. How much do I love the show? Well, even though it is TIVO'd, I prefer to watch it live. Also, I had a worry a few days ago about the future of the show - "what if it starts to get bad - jump the shark as it is called" - unnecssary worries about a TV show. This is how much I love it.
In this last episode, there were so many great moments - the Vipers of Pegasus and Galactica facing off, the discovery of the Resurrection ship, Roslin laying it out to Adama, the parallels between the Six who wants to die and the dying Roslin making a joke about getting one of the young blonde bodies, and the parallel cliffhanger moments with Kain and Adama. Best show right now. Oh how I gush. . .

No comments: