Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Favorite TV of 2005 (TIVO rankings)

Battlestar Galactica
possibly my favorite sci-fi show ever?!!?!











Weeds
Finally something to watch on Showtime.










How I Met Your Mother
"Suit Up!" - Doogie, Willow, and Nick from Freaks and Geeks - I hate sitcoms, but I like this show a lot.




24
This year was it's best season ever. Plus Mary Lynn Rajskub kicks ass in it.










The Wire
I am so glad this is returning next year. This last season was great.







House
Hugh Laurie is great.










Deadwood
cocksucker!







South Park
has not jumped the shark yet- amazing.







Tony Bourdain No Reservations
New Jersey, Uzbekistan, Vegas, France, Yum












Curb Your Enthusiasm
"The Ski Lift" episode with the "big vagina"! Classic.






Veronica Mars
Season 1 was great - I hope the new season improves ):






Lost Guilty Pleasures: The Inside, Threshold

Favorite Reality Shows: Project Runway, Beauty and the Geek, Amazing Race (no families), Survivor, Apprentice (I love Rebecca Jarvis), American Idol.

Shows Pissing me off: Lost, Desperate Housewives, Rome

No comments: